Friday 1 October 2010

In New york!



...Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, There's nothing you can't do, Now you're in New York.

As the song said, this concrete jungle is a place i absolutely would like to visit, and why not... to live in there =), i'm talking about "New york city"

to me is one of the best cities in the world (not because is in united states) with high buildings and full of color and light in the night (the picture i show you is "the big apple" in the afternoon), new york is, to me (join to Paris) the center of world, and that is one of the many reasons that would make me live there.
Besides the grandiloquence that the city offers to the most of millions of people who travel everyday from one extreme to the other in this big city (obviously is not the same compared to travel here in santiago, new york is bigger than santiago).

Another characteristic that i love in this city is the time when new york turns into the "Capital of fashion" or better said when happen the "NEW YORK FASHION WEEK"
this is an entire week full of fashion designers, journalists, models and people of showbusiness who go the city expecting to see the trends in fashion, the young designers, and why not, the latest piece of art from Dolce and gabbana, or Marc jabobs (these are one of the most importants brands of design i know and follow) this is a big show that i hope to see someday live and directly.

New york is fashion, is design, business and also architecture, almost all its buildings are piece of art, has rest of history and some many other charasteristics i don't remember right now, but i'm sure when i remember it i'll post =) that's for sure. As you can read i would like to visit and who knows, live there, why not! i would like to work in a magazine or have my own art gallery (new york has a lot of it by the way), work as a Fashion photographer (that would be one of my dreams come true :P) editor or something like that, connected of course with art.

I promisse you guys if i travel someday there, show you all the pictures i take in NYC (sorry if that sounds a little swagger)

Take care all of you =) see you at the next post :D

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dany!
    I'm also attracted by the fashion world, it sounds a little girly thing, but when you see it in an artistic sight, it's verty interesting. In my blog, I talked about France and the Fashion Festivals a little bit, and as you said, hell yeah, I forgot the delicious wines and cheeses, I would die to taste them someday, yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Project Runway! XD
    I don’t even know the tiniest thing about fashion, but I’ve hear it is big deal.
    Maybe some day i'll be fashionable... I mean in another life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANY YOU TOO!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THE HOMEWORKS?????

    U R LAZY

    ReplyDelete